heidicando

Revealing purpose and hope to the youth of Singapore.

Friday, December 22, 2006

Christmas Greetings from Thailand!!




Hey All!
I just want to catch you up on the exciting last two weeks of my life!
First of all, our mission trip to Thailand went wonderful and God really allowed our team to make a big impact on the children and staff at Ban Meata Orphanage!
At the local school we went from class to class teaching Bible stories and simple English.
The rest of the day we spent playing with the children and helping with daily chores.
The children never tired of playing group games and duck-duck Goose was the game of the week!
Thailand was beautiful, and our team was a joy to work with! I have never been with a group of youth who were so willing to serve in any capacity at any time! I praise God that we were able to meet every opportunity to minister while there! This is largely because of young people who put in the time and effort to prepare their skills and step up to the plate when opportunities arose.
I’m so proud of them!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home