Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving!
Mine went by fast and uneventful since Singapore does not celebrate it, and I just got over being pretty sick with food poisoning!
So No Turkey for me! :(
But I'm just Thankful to be feeling better and looking forward to the busy season ahead!
Merritt will be here in 9 days and counting! :)
Him, I and the Missions Team leave for Thailand on the 6th of December with Majic tricks, Dramas, Games, Bible lessons, and lot's of love for the orphans there!
To Everyone back home, I am thinking of you and missing you today! Please be praying for my brother Ben as he is also overseas, on deployment this Holiday season.
We are so blessed for the times we do have together and the prosperity we enjoy everyday! I pray I am always thankful for the people close to me and never take for granted the precious time I am given.
God bless you all this Thanksgiving!
Love, Heidi

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home