heidicando

Revealing purpose and hope to the youth of Singapore.

Monday, October 02, 2006

Beautiful Birds!

A few weeks ago my friends James and Chin with their little boy Justus, took me to the bird park here in Singapore. It was a really fun day, and the birds were SOOO beautiful!

I tried to get as many good shots as possible so that I could skecth some later.
I am not used to seeing so many colors on a bird, and no they were not all parrots!
I was not able to down load all my pictures, but there was every kind of bird you could think of.

Including ugly ones :)
The bird Park reminded me a lot of the Night safari -which many of you have been to.
It is Very cool because most animals are nocternal, so to go at night is best to see them in action. The scarriest part is when you are walking thru the dark trails and you hear them feeding the Lions! The down fall is that you cannot take pictures of the animals because the flash will harm their eyes. So I think a zoo is the best for photography!
I have not been to the singapore zoo yet, but I hope to go there when Merritt come for a visit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home