heidicando

Revealing purpose and hope to the youth of Singapore.

Friday, September 08, 2006

The Blog Police!!

Well I ran into the Blog Police last week and was "encouraged" to update mine. So here it is! Happy Peter? : )
I've included a few pictures. The first is from Pastor Simon's birthday a few weeks ago. That was so fun! The best part was the monkey cake getting cut up by Wendy -and the sound effects the boys were making for each cut!! : ) I think Anna got a video of it.
Next was Pam's birthday just a few days later. Rachel had a few of us Surprise Pam when she showed up at Rach's. I had so much fun that night. We ordered Pizza and had a movie marathon. I only made it thru two movies. (Getting old : )
And Here's Rachel getting cozy with Ronald!!! : ) You are such a laugh Rach!

1 Comments:

At 9:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES GOOD JOB ON THE UPDATE!! WEE~!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home