heidicando

Revealing purpose and hope to the youth of Singapore.

Sunday, August 13, 2006

National Day on Sentosa Island!!


After a great time of fellowship and girl talk, the girls and I joined some of the guys from our youth group to visit Sentosa Island on Wednesday! This Island is off the southern tip of Singapore and is connected to the mainland by a bridge. Not a far treck for such a GREAT beach!
I was so excited to go swimming for my first time this summer, that I jumped in before I remembered it was salt water! Kind of strange when you're used to cool fresh Lake Michigan, but it was still great.
I really was blessed just to sit on the beach and look out over the water, I felt so refreshed from all the hustle of the Big City. It reminded me of home, and that is why we are so blessed to come from such a beautiful land as Northern Michigan! :)

1 Comments:

At 10:39 AM, Blogger Asher said...

hey heidi girl, it's ashley thayer. nate butler sent me the link to your site and Im so glad to see that things are going well for you! you're definitely in my thoughts!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home